.

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Achieve success in life Essay

Education is the best tool in order to achieve supremacy in life. This is the fundamental factor that determines ones place in a very dynamic society. As an educator, my sole purpose is to visit that students obtain a high-quality academic and social training that would equip them with the indispensable knowledge and experiences to be well-prepared for the real world. Given this responsibility, I am ascertain to do everything that I foot to make sure that my students reach their goals and objectives in life.Since one of my students is having some difficulty in combining his/her studies with work, I would enterprise to help by alleviating the burdens of that student. First, I would conduct a one-on-one rag with him/her to determine the problems. It was mentioned that this student is a scholar and he/she must remove a C average for the class to be able to animation his/ her scholarship.This student has no other option but to do damp in class. But this does not mean that there is only a glimmer of hope because as a teacher I can maker some minor adjustments in order for the student to emergency up in class. Some of the things that I would do are to sum up deadlines, provide extra projects to pull up her average and utilize divergent technologies so that students can submit their outputs anytime and anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment